In retrospect, after you've "fixed" the entire clip of audio it is important to review the peaks in the recording and see if you can get them closer to in line with the rest of the recording.
Look forward to your comments!
Shuva
Multimedia Montage Project by Shuva Rahim I appreciated the feedback from my classmates on the first and second updates on my Multimedia M...
Wow. That was a long video, but well worth the time. Well planned out, especially the explanation regarding bad audio. That is something I will definitely take note of since my recordings tend to have more static than usually. In addition, I like how you went step-by-step through your presentation to adjust the sound quality, compressors, and more. You are one-hundred percent right about not saving audio as a mp3 file, thus preventing any damage to the quality of the audio. Wave file 16-bit, got it. This is another tool which I look forward to implementing within my own day-to-day. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Danny. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.
Delete